My plan to blog on a more regular basis seems to have hit something of a little speed bump. It might be that life at the moment has been an endless succession of work, tidy, tidy, look after sick children, tidy, wine, work and sleep. In no particular order. For the last week at least.
But I have been making progress in the background, and have even been working hard at getting together an editorial schedule of posts I want to write. Ta-dah! For someone who is supposed to be super organised, I have no idea why it has taken me so long. But hopefully it means that the posts will start coming on a more regular basis.
But in the meantime, I thought I would ease into it with a few links that I've come across lately and you may find interesting.
- The real winter cold is supposed to make its way up to Johannesburg this weekend, so here's wishing you lots of warm blanket snuggles and warm meals like this gingered sweet-potato soup with soy cashews
- Jane Sews is having a sale. You better be quick.
- Bedside books - The Smartest Kids in the World (and how they got that way) by Amanda Ripley about an author who follows three American exchange students in Finland, South Korea and Poland and compares each country's education systems.
- After my yoga studio was knocked down to incorporate the space into yet another shopping centre, I've been bringing new meaning to the word sloth. So I cannot wait for New Beginnings Pilates to open (almost right on my door step! No excuses, right) the week after next.
- If you are looking for a very easy weekend project which will yield impressive results, why not try planting some paperwhites? Have a look at these instructions, or at my previous post on the topic here.